Google My Business
Google My Business is a tool for businesses, brands, artists and organisations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps.
Control how you appear on Google Search and Google Maps. by having all your business information in one place. Whether you’re closing for holidays or adding a new location, make sure that your business information is accurate.
When people search for you, does your phone number show up?
Is your address and website correctly listed?
As can been seen from the example given, Google My Business shows people you’re open for business by including your business opening hours, phone number and directions on Google Search and Maps.
- Have all your business information managed in one place. Whether you’re closing for holidays or adding a new location, we make sure that your business information is accurate. When people search for you, your phone number shows up, your address and website are listed correctly.
- We help you show off your business’s unique qualities by adding pictures, respond to reviews and sharing what’s best about your business.
- We make sure you are there when people search for you on Google.
- Managing Google My Business gets you in front of your customers. You’ll stand out, whether people are looking for you on Google Search or Maps.
- We help you show your best side so customers see what you’re all about.
- We help people find you easily.
- Customers will find the correct information, right at their fingertips and can get in touch with just a click.
- We help you show off your rave reviews and let your fans tell their stories to the world.
- We help you add a personal touch.
- Include a 360 virtual video tour of your premises so people can see your business before they arrive. We can put you in touch with a Google certified photographer to create a video virtual tour. Costs vary depending on what you need (approximately £200 – £300).
What can you expect from AdExtra?
- Initial enquiry/discussion (free of charge). Do you already have Google My Business, have you got access, is it up to date?
- Setting up of your Google My Business profile or reviewing an existing profile.
- Making sure your business is verified on Google My Business.
- We will continually manage your Google My Business profile.
- We will provide on-going reviews to keep all your company details up to date.
Setting up your Google My Business profile
Initial meeting: face to face or by telephone/skype
- This initial meeting is crucial for AdExtra to fully understand your business and its goals.
- Establish how you want your business to be seen on Google My Business. This may be products, service or location awareness.
- Establish what is already in place; e.g. is there an existing Google My Business profile which needs reviewing?
- Help access a present profile if you cannot access it, this may include claiming ownership of the profile.
- Identify what you don’t want; this is as important as what you do want.
- Obtain photos from you to show off your business. We will resize them as required.
- Obtain your company logo to keep your brand image strong.
- Use text from your website to explain what your business does.
- We can put you in touch with a Google certified photographer to create a video virtual tour. Costs vary depending on what you need.
- Set geography so your business reaches the correct audience.
Google My Business management
- AdExtra will manage your whole profile.
- We will keep all your details up to date with regular checks.
- We will update your photos where relevant to keep your business profile current.
- We will track the reviews your customers leave and reply to these if required. Should any reviews break Google policy we will report them to Google for appropriate action to be taken.
- We will provide a simple URL link that you can send to your customer in your feedback email so they can easily leave you reviews.
How much does it cost?
£200 per annum (ex VAT)
Include a 360 virtual video tour of your premises so people can see your business before they arrive. We can put you in touch with a Google certified photographer to create a video virtual tour. Costs vary depending on what you need (approximately £200 – £300).