Google Analytics Training
This 3.5 hour training session will teach you how to set-up Google Analytics so you can reply on the data it produces, set-up the goals/KPI’s you want it to track and set-up simple reports so you can easily track the performance of these KPI’s
Our Google training courses are designed and run by one of our AdExtra specialists. All our specialists are Google certified and hold Google Partner status. They also manage Google My Business account for many different companies from a multitude of industries daily. As such they bring real-life experience to the course and keep abreast of any industry changes.
Who is the training for?
Anyone who answers ‘yes’ to one of the statements below:
- I want to set-up and manage my own Google Analytics.
- I already have Google Analytics but am unsure how to access it.
- I already have Google Analytics but am unsure if I have set it up correctly.
- I want to know how to get the most out of Google Analytics.
- I want to know more about Google Analytics, but probably want to outsource the management.
The course will give you the knowledge to manage your own Google Analytics account, alternatively you may wish to outsource the management which we can also help with.
Price includes complimentary teas/coffees during the workshop and a digital copy of course material.
Google Analytics is an essential tool to track leads, customers and ultimately sales. We are regularly approached by companies and individuals that want a Google Analytics but don’t know where to start, or gave it a go but didn’t really understand what they were doing.
Our events are always fun, friendly and welcoming. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions and share your experiences!